Pet First Aid Certification
Short descriptionSELF-PACED; LIFE-TIME ACCESS; 14DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE An email will be sent to you with Course login instructions after the purchase
This certification is brimming with information which consists of six manageable modules to make your studying experience enjoyable and effective. Each module provides you with insight and advice into pet first aid, giving you the knowledge and tools you need to deal with a wide variety of different accidents and incidents involving a host of pets, so you can make a difference and prolong a pet's life.
At the end of the course you will be required to complete a multiple choice test. On passing you are given instant access to your certification, which you can download and print, placing it with your resume for your next job interview in the pet industry. All certifications can be verified online, giving potential employers peace of mind that you have completed the necessary training that meets their unique requirements. The pet first aid certification can provide you with a lifelong knowledge which may be needed in an emergency.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who owns a pet or works with animals will benefit from a pet first aid certification. Knowing what to do when a pet is injured or ill is a wonderful chance to save a family pet and make a difference.
This information packed course is designed for anyone who wants to learn what to do in the event of a pet emergency, how to handle the situation and how to remain calm to help the pet until they get the veterinary care they need.
The course is broken down into easy to study modules, and is hosted online, so as long as you have access to the internet, you can study anywhere, whether it's when you get home from work or during your lunch break from your desktop computer or your tablet.
This course is filled with information relating to pet first aid. It is designed to give you the basic skills needed to handle all types of situations involving your pet or animals at your place of work, whether you work in a pet shop or veterinary practice. The course's six modules will give you a complete overview into pet first aid, including the following:
- Introduction and importance of veterinary services
- Gain information on general pet health
- Learn about registering with your local vet and making visits
- Get insight into the anatomy of a dog
- Learn the different causes of limping in dogs
- Get tips on examining pets at home
- Learn about pet digestion
- Learn about checking vital signs
- Know the signs of dehydration and what to do
- Learn how to examine wounds and how to stop bleeding effectively
- Know how to treat burns on all pets
- Get an understanding on how to treat a choking pet
- Know what to do in the event a pet goes into shock
- Learn basic CPR for pets
- Understand what it takes to approach an injured animal
- Learn the different tools and techniques to restrain an animal
- Know the signs and symptoms of frost bite
- Drowning and near drowning first aid
- Get insight into household hazards
- Learn about poisoning and treatments
- Know the home treatment for vomiting and diarrhea
There are numerous benefits to completing a pet first aid certification online, these include:
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time
- Take a week to complete the course or a few months, there is no set time schedule for completion
- Accessible on most modern devices as long as you are connected to the internet
- Online support throughout your study experience
- Lifetime access to the modules
- Industry recognized certification
- Certifications are verifiable online as an added convenience
- Fast track your career
- Start using your new knowledge without delay
- Continue your education in pet awareness