Finance for Non-Finance Managers Certification
Short descriptionSELF-PACED; LIFE-TIME ACCESS; 14DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE An email will be sent to you with Course login instructions after the purchase
This Online Course intends for participants to understand, starting from scratch, the typical accounting-financial information offered by public or private entities. It is about being able to interpret the balance sheets and income statements. It is not an accounting course, it is an online course that aims to offer enough knowledge to perform a critical reading of the financial statements of an entity.
Understanding finance has become absolutely essential for all managers, especially non-finance managers. The increased demand on companies to perform means that non-finance managers need to have a firm grasp on all financial matters.
Finance for Non-Finance online course provides a comprehensive insight into finance for non-finance managers, providing them with the key financial tools to be able to analyze, optimize and significantly improve the financial status of their department and company.
From how to interpret financial statements and reports, to learning how to manage working capital and perform a costing and performance analysis, as a result, this course covers everything non-finance managers need to know about finance.
Video Review Finance for Non-Finance Managers: The P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
You Will Learn:
- Financial terminology and interpreting financial reports
- Cost accounting and how to perform a cost analysis
- The science of managing working capital
- Various financial formulas and how to use and interpret them
- How to measure financial performance using KPIs
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will vastly improve the financial efficacy of your department and company
- You will be able to interpret and optimize financial statements and reports
- Learn how to save money and improve cash flow
- You will be able to manage working capital and perform an advanced costing analysis
- You will be able to perform a full financial evaluation to gauge performance
- Module 01: Introduction to Finance
- Module 02: Cost Accounting
- Module 03: Managing Working Capital
- Module 04: Measuring Financial Performance