Professional Floristry Online Course
Short descriptionSELF-PACED; LIFE-TIME ACCESS; 14DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE An email will be sent to you with Course login instructions after the purchase
Have you been looking for best floristry online course and dreaming of opening your own florist or if you have a passion for flowers?
There are so many great benefits of completing this Floristry online course, these include:
- Gain the skills you need to succeed in the florist industry
- Fast track your career
- Learn insider secrets, tips and advice to ensure you succeed in floristry
- Easy study materials which you can study at your own pace and anywhere at any time online
- Informative step by step video guides
You can get started on a path to a career. Maybe you're already working in the industry and want to fast track your career, then this Floristry Online Course is the right choice for you. So here you get 21 Informative packed modules; consequently helps you to build your carrier.
This Floristry Online Course contributes you with all the information you need to start a career in the florist industry. From flower and plant biology to setting up and managing your very own store and decorating your own house with flowers according to your mood.
Therefore, you will gain valuable insight, information and skills you will need, putting you on a road to success moving forward.
Consists of twenty one informative packed module. Each one providing you with the knowledge and skills you will need for a career in the florist industry.
In addition, study components you also get access to nine useful instruction videos to help you in a better way and to achieve success in this chosen career.
At Online Courses Learning, all our courses are available online and accessible on any device. From a computer to your tablet or mobile phone. Afterward, you can study at anytime and anywhere. On completion and after passing the multiple choice test, you can download and print your certificate, which is recognised by industry leaders.
What You Will Learn:
- When completing this diploma, you can expect to have knowledge in all areas of floristry. Including:
- Floral arrangement are mediative, therapeutic and beautiful. Dice into the world of flower with our range of classes.
- In the first stage, an introduction to floristry where you will learn the basics of floristry, a history and what you will need to have a career in this industry.
- Careers in Floristry. In the second phase, you will learn how to manage your own store and requirements for entering the industry and the possibilities that are available to you.
- What you need to know about flowers and plants, this essential module will provide you with all the information you need to know about plants and flowers, from colour to diseases to handling and more.
- Resource provided. What services are provided by florists and various business models, correspondingly to use technology and, for instance, how to deal with commercial customers.
- How to process, store and maintain plants. Valuable advice on the processing, storing and maintaining of plants, along with products you can use to maintain cut flowers.
- Popular flowers, greens and fillers. We will provide you with the information needed in the florist industry regarding the most popular flower choices and what greens and fillers you can use to create a spectacular bouquet or arrangement. Even helps you to decorate them on personal taste of every person.
- Elements and principles of design. At this point, you will be able to provide with insight into the design elements associated with floristry. In sum: balance, scale, colour and size and so much more.
- Design basics. The basics of design and style in floristry. Elements of design, Western and Eastern influences and mass arrangements are covered in this information packed module.
- Making floral arrangements. How to make floral arrangements.
- Vase arrangements. Learn how to effectively create the perfect arrangement for a vase.
- Tied bouquet. Acquire a knowledge of picking a focal flower to create the centrepiece of your bouquet. Take advantage of the easy to understand step by step instructional video.
- The corsage. The history of the corsage and so how to make one.
- Wedding flowers. The requirements, setting yourself up as a wedding florist, building a portfolio and hence how to create the perfect wedding bouquet.
- Funeral flowers. Gain an understanding of the traditions surrounding funeral flowers, choosing the flowers and their meaning and how to create a funeral wreath.
- Basket gardens and fruit baskets. Acquire skill in how to create beautiful basket gardens or fruit baskets.
- Jobs in the Florist Industry. Become competent in some insight on how to get a job in the florist industry, from looking for an opening to creating your own job opportunities.
- Starting your own florist business. Therefore, this module covers everything from creating a business plan to financing.
- Marketing. Become proficient in the best marketing techniques you can use. Surprisingly boost your brand and increase your customer base.
In conclusion, if you love plants and flowers, after that this diploma can open up so many doors for you within the florist industry.
Course Content module structure:
- Your Introduction to Floristry
- Careers in Floristry
- What You Need To Know About Flowers and Plants
- Services Provided by Florists
- How to Process, Store and Maintain plants
- Popular Flowers, Greens & Fillers
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Flower design basics & styles you need to know
- How to make floral arrangements
- How to Make a Container Arrangement
- How to Make an Arrangement for a Vase
- How to Make a Hand-tied Bouquet
- How to Make a Corsage or Boutonniere
- Wedding Flowers
- How to Make a Wedding Bouquet
- Funeral Flowers
- How to Make a Funeral Wreath
- How to Make a Basket Garden & Fruit Basket
- Getting a Job in the Floristry Industry
- Starting Your Own Business
- Getting Customers / Marketing