Teaching Assistant Diploma Level 2
Short descriptionSELF-PACED; LIFE-TIME ACCESS; 14DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE An email will be sent to you with Course login instructions after the purchase
Have a question?
This teaching assistant course is offered online, which gives you the ability to study at your own pace and in your own time. You can still work a full-time position while studying to get the certification you need to secure your dream position in the teaching industry. The teaching assistant diploma course is accessible on any device with access to the internet, complete with online support throughout your training. The course comprises a comprehensive syllabus broken into easy and manageable modules. On completion of the level 2 teaching assistant course, you will be required to complete a multiple-choice test and, once passed, you will be awarded with your certification, which you can download and print or you can have posted to you at an additional cost.
(Please note, each school/organisation sets its own entry requirements, so you will need to check the job description to find out what skills/qualifications are required when applying for jobs in this field - this certificate does not guarantee a job).
The teaching assistant diploma course will provide you with all the knowledge you need to succeed as a teaching assistant in the United Kingdom. This information-packed training course gives you everything you will need to know to secure a position within the teaching industry and push yourself forward in your chosen career.
What You Will Learn
The teaching assistant diploma is designed to provide you with a complete overview, enabling you to start your new position in the education industry in the shortest period of time. This course includes:
- The role of the teaching assistant along with valuable information about the position.
- Get a good understanding of schools, including hierarchy and curriculums throughout the country.
- Learn best practices when working in a classroom.
- Identify different student behaviors and how to deal with them.
- Understand various learning activities and how to use them to support the curriculum.
- Learn the different school policies, laws and welfare of children in the United Kingdom.
- Have a good understanding of literacy and how to support pupils.
- Learn about numeracy and its importance in everyday life.
- Get a good understanding of why play is so important and how it is important in education.
- Learn about health and safety and first aid in the school environment.
- Get information on working with children with special needs.
- Learn how to support talented children in your classroom.
- Get valuable insight into working with children whose first language is not English, along with the benefits of being bilingual.
- The course will teach you how to handle children with different behavioral issues, along with the personal development of children moving forward.
- Understand how to engage parents in their children's learning and the importance thereof.
- Get an understanding of various extracurricular activities and how you can assist with them.
- Learn the importance of working as a team and how to support your teacher to ensure that the children receive the best education at all times when in your care.
Advantages of taking this Diploma
There are so many benefits of completing your teaching assistant diploma online, these include:
- Study from anywhere and at any time that is suitable for you. You can study at home after work or during your lunch break.
- Study at your own pace, complete the course within days or months based on your current schedule and workload.
- Study using any device, from your PC when at home, to your tablet or mobile phone when on the move.
- The course is broken into easy to manage modules to ensure the most enjoyable learning experience at all times.
- Enjoy the convenience of online support throughout your study experience to ensure that you stay on track at all times.
- Learn from a comprehensive syllabus, which is guaranteed to give you the knowledge you need to fast track your career within the education industry.
- Improve your prospects when applying for teaching assistant positions.
- Enjoy the added benefit of a certified diploma that you can trust.