Executive Admin and PA Certification Level 3 - Admin Course Online
Short descriptionSELF-PACED; LIFE-TIME ACCESS; 14DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE An email will be sent to you with Course login instructions after the purchase
Have a question?
Executive Admin and PA Certification Level 3
Are you passionate in Executive Admin profession or a PA, then this is the course for you. Engaging and informative course, ideal for the secretaries, PA’s and Administration Assistants who are looking to take the next step in their career.
For an organization it is as useful as if you have new team members who are starting out in these fields and are looking to expand their knowledge and skills. Organized into 21 comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow modules, the course covers all the key skills that are needed for this career path, including diary management, handling petty cash and customer service.
What’s Covered in the Course?The following is covered in detail, plus much more:
- The key responsibilities and duties that your team member will perform as a PA or administrative assistant;
- How to effectively manage diaries and make business travel arrangements, including scheduling appointments, booking travel and accommodation and cross-referencing information;
- Tips on writing and composing professional business documents, including letters and e-mails; How to communicate by telephone in an efficient and professional manner;
- Time management skills and how to improve productivity by effectively prioritizing and delegating, as well as how to plan work in the most efficient manner;
- Customer service and how to provide the best possible care for both the customers and the stakeholders of the business, as well as how to appropriately deal with customer complaints and liaise with customers at Reception;
- Dealing with the financial elements of a PA/administrative role, such as how to invoice and handle petty cash;
- How to proofread and professionally present different types of documents;
- Tips on how to set up and run an organized filing system, by effectively categorizing and structuring;
- Working with key office software, such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- How to organize and execute meetings, in order to achieve the best results;
- Tips on how to improve typing and audio skills.
What are the Benefits of the Course? - Admin Course OnlineThere are plenty of benefits in taking the Level 3 Executive Admin and PA Certification:
- The structured certification can help to accelerate the team member’s career;
- As there are no entry requirements, your team member needn’t worry about having the right qualifications, in order to apply;
- Students can study at their own pace, in a place and at a time that suits them;
- Upon completion of the course, students can print off their own certificate which is recognized by leaders in the industry.
Module 1: Introduction to the PA Course
Module 2 : Diary Management
Module 3 : Business Letter Writing
Module 4 : Composing Faxes, Memorandums and Emails
Module 5 : Telephone Skills as a PA
Module 6 : Hotel and Travel Arrangements
Module 7 : Filing Systems
Module 8 : Time Management Skills
Module 9 : Invoicing and Petty cash
Module 10 : Customer Care
Module 11 : Customer Complaints Management
Module 12 : Work Planning
Module 13 : Document Presentation and Proofreading
Module 14 : Confidence Building Module
Module 15: Typing and Audio Skills to Proficient Level (or further if you already Touch Type/Audio Transcribe)
Module 16: How to Organise Effective Meetings
Module 17: How to use Microsoft Outlook
Module 18: How to use Excel – the Basics
Module 19 : How to use PowerPoint (Basics)
Module 20 : Word Processing with Microsoft Word
Module 21 : Customer Communication and Reception Skills
Estimated learning time: 17 hours