Ergonomics – Steps to Reduce Workplace Related Injuries Certification
Ergonomics – Steps to Reduce Workplace Related Injuries Certification
Every year, millions of people around the world are injured at work. Occasionally, these injuries are fatal. Not only do workplace accidents result in pain and suffering for the casualty, but they also come at a cost to the organisation in terms of profit, productivity and reputation.
In this course, you will learn how and why taking ergonomic factors into account when designing a job or workplace lowers the chances of an accident. You will discover how successful businesses manage the most common workplace risks and why it is important to consider the work culture as a whole when making changes designed to improve worker safety and wellbeing.
What You Will Learn:
- What is meant by the term “ergonomics” and why it is necessary to consider the nature of the job, worker characteristics and organisational factors when making decisions that could impact upon worker health and safety.
- What the term “procedure” means, how procedures are carried out, what to bear in mind when designing a procedure, how and why procedural errors occur and the link between procedures and competence.
- How to ensure that workers undertake manual handling tasks in a safe and efficient manner and how to limit the number of manual handling tasks carried out at work.
- Why fatigue is a risk factor in the workplace and how to ensure the welfare of shift workers.
- Why it is important to promote a culture of safety at work, why making changes can pose difficulties and how to overcome resistance to change.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:-
- You will be in a position to identify health and safety risks in the workplace, to identify job design problems and to alert your supervisor or manager to issues that require attention.
- If you work in an HR role, or have been given special responsibility for health and safety at work, you will benefit from this introduction to the interaction between ergonomic factors and accident prevention.
- If you are a manager, this course will help you to educate your team with regards to health and safety issues, thus promoting a safe working environment.
- If you are in a senior management position, this course will give you the confidence and knowledge you need to inspire the active development of a positive safety culture.
- If you are interested in a career in ergonomics or health and safety, this course will provide you with an overview of the key issues confronting organisations today.
- Module 1: Steps to Minimize Workplace Related Injuries
- Module 2: Reducing Risk of Injury When Designing Interiors
- Module 3: Preventing Injury via Appropriate Manual Handling
- Module 4: Shift Work, Fatigue and Safety
- Module 5: Building a Safe Organizational Culture
Buy with confidence
If for some reason you are not satisfied with our product, we will return your money within 14 days after your purchase, no questions asked.
Can I order more than one course?
Yes. You can order as many courses as you like. You can purchase 1, 2 or even 10 courses. It’s entirely up to you.
Can I order the course for someone else?
Yes. You can order the course for a family member, friend, work colleague, staff members and more. When placing your order, just send us an email to inform us that the course is for someone else and we will create an account for them.
Are there any additional costs?
No. The course price you see listed is the only cost you have to pay to study the course. There are no hidden fees or anything like that.
When you finish the course, you will be awarded with a PDF certificate of achievement which you can print out yourself.
Is this price genuine?
Yes. We’re running a special promotion this month and have reduced the price of the course to make it easier for more people to start our courses. So the price you see is the discounted price we have on offer. You can order the course today and get started with your learning straight away.
What if I don’t pass first time?
We have our exam pass guarantee in place. You will be allowed to retake the final assessment as many times as you require until you pass the course. There is no additional charge to retake the test.
What do I get at the end of the course?
Once you’ve finished the course you will be awarded with your certificate. We’ll dispatch this within 1-3 working days of you completing your course.
How do I enroll?
Just click the ‘Buy Now’ button, which will add the course in your shopping cart, from here proceed with the checkout and enter your payment details. You can pay securely using Debit/Credit card, PayPal or even Google Pay.
Once we have confirmed your enrollment, we will send you access to your course straight away so you can enjoy our learning.
Can I study if I live outside the UK?
Yes. With Online Courses Learning you will receive access to your online training course, meaning that you can study from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection. We have students taking our courses worldwide.
When does this course start?
We provide online training courses that are completely flexible. With our online training courses you can enroll and start your course today. You have complete control over your own learning.
Do I need to come to a training venue?
You do not need to attend any training venue or classes.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive instant access to your online training course once you have successfully completed the checkout and we confirm your enrollment. We send your login details for the course, along with a receipt for your payment to the email address used at checkout. Please make sure you therefore use the correct email address at checkout.
Will I have a tutor?
Yes. If you need any help or support when studying the course just email the tutor support team and they will help answer any questions you may have.
Do I receive a certificate?
Once you have finished the course you will receive a certificate to showcase your new skills and qualifications. This certificate will be sent to you via email in PDF format once you have completed the course. Hard copies of certificates are available for an additional £9.99.
Do I need any previous experience or qualifications before I join a course?
Most of the courses available require little or no previous knowledge prior to enrolling.
How long do I have access to my course?
You will have lifetime access l.
Is the course recognized?
Yes. Our courses are accredited through the CPD Certification Service. CPD is recognized nationally across the United Kingdom and internationally around the world, thus the CPD Award should be recognized by academic institutions, public organizations and private companies. Your certificate will contain the universally recognized CPD Certification Service logo.
Can I cancel or refund my course?
Yes. We offer 14 days peace of mind guarantee. As long as you haven’t logged into the course, you can get a full no questions asked refund within the first 14 days after ordering.
I have another question about the course, how can I contact you?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CPD Certification Service provides support, advice and recognised independent CPD accreditation to support the Continuing Professional Development obligations and policies of professional bodies and academic institutes.
CDP certification details
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded with the CPD Certification.
This course is CPD accredited with the CPD Certification Service. Your certificate will display the universally recognized CPD Certification Service logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
The Certificate of Achievement will provide proof that you have studied the course and will contain your grade classification level. You can use the certificate from us as part of your portfolio of evidence and/or use it to attend job or academic interviews.
The CPD certification is also a vital measure of your professional commitment, as taking this course clearly demonstrates your potential to employers and the value that you can bring to an organization. It shows that you are serious about your chosen career sector and it can be that crucial step in helping you to gain a new job or promotion.
What is CPD?
The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 as the leading independent organization operating across all sectors to complement CPD polices of professional and academic institutions. Recognized nationally by employers, professional organizations and academic intuitions the CPD Certification Service is a valuable certificate to achieve.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. CPD is a commitment to lifelong learning, a skill that is invaluable to all people in society. Employers from both the public and private sectors, as well as academic intuitions across the UK and internationally recognize Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
CPD is a great way for individuals to gain new skills, improve their job prospects, gain greater job satisfaction and also help to secure a promotion.
Benefits of CPD
Regardless of where you are in your career, undertaking a CPD course can help you;
Enhance your employment opportunities
Improve career satisfaction
Track prior learning
Show you are up-to-date with the requirements of your job
Contribute to your CV
Lead to further education
Demonstrate your commitment and value within your organization
Prepare you for promotion
When you finish with the course your certificate will contain the recognised CPD mark.