Starting an Ecommerce Business Certification
In today’s world of business, it’s an absolute given that if you’re not online with your product or service, you’re going to lose out on customers and revenue. Every business entrepreneur needs to market his or her products online and engage with prospective customers in order to help the brand establish visibility and generate revenue. However, this process involves in-depth knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook and other ecommerce websites to promote your products and business.
Affiliate marketing is another way to promote your business by allowing others to resell your products and services and offering them rewards (monetary or otherwise).
What's Covered in the Course?
The video course on ecommerce covers the following useful topics:
- How to identify potential bloggers and influencers who can help promote your product and how to recruit them for your purpose
- How to create your affiliate offer and include successful case studies to attract more affiliates
- How to give away free e-books as part of your marketing strategy with a careful eye on copyright issues
- Tips on how to use email marketing and autoresponders to engage prospective customers
- Using online tools to retarget audience and identify customers who are interested in your product
- How to use keywords, descriptions and product feeds to create effective marketing campaigns using Google AdWords and Facebook
- How to use different features of Google AdWords and manage large product feeds
- How to connect Google AdWords to your account and finalise the ads that will run on your website
This video course offers the following benefits
Studying the course on ecommerce can help you in the following important ways:
- You can identify, attract and recruit the most suitable influencers and bloggers for your target audience
- You learn how to use email marketing tools to create automatic sequences of emails and thereby start an effective marketing campaign into motion
- By gaining insights into Google AdWords and Facebook marketing tools, you can give your business an extra edge over the competition