Travel and Tourism Certification Level 2
Short descriptionSELF-PACED; LIFE-TIME ACCESS; 14DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE An email will be sent to you with Course login instructions after the purchase
Everybody love to travel. Travel & tourism industry is not just one of the largest economic sectors but it also enriches the life experience to communities and travelers.
This Travel and Tourism certification course from Online Courses Learning is ideal for anyone who is looking to work in the travel industry especially in the United Kingdom. This course is filled with information that will put you on the right path to begin a career in this field. Travel and tourism is a booming industry, and those who wish to travel always require assistance when planning their holiday and travel plans. As you work through this course, you will obtain a full overview of working in the travel and tourism field and how you can even start your own business.
This Travel and Tourism Certification Level 2 is an online course; all of the information is available to you whenever and wherever your require it. You can study at a pace that is comfortable for you, and access the information in the course 24 hours a day. Most people who take the course still work full time, which helps you maintain your current lifestyle whilst working towards achieving your dreams. To access the course, you will require a device that allows you to access the internet, and not only can you see the course, you can also use the online support feature. Furthermore, you will find the course to be incredibly easy to go through thanks to the individual modules. When completing the course, you must pass a multiple choice test, and you will then be awarded your certification. We can post this to you for an additional cost, or you can download and print it at home.
What You Will Learn
The Travel and Tourism course will give you a full overview of working in the travel and tourism industry, and it will fully prepare you for your new career.
The course covers the following:
- An introduction to travel and tourism
- Customer services in the travel and tourism industry
- Developing your career in the travel and tourism industry
- The different sectors of the travel and tourism industry
- Understanding why people need the travel and tourism industry
- Promoting travel and tourism services
- Planning and development in the tourism industry
- Ecotourism, short haul and long haul destinations
- Domestic tourism in the UK
- How to deal with issues within the travel and tourism industry
Benefits of the Travel and Tourism Certification course
When you work towards earning your travel and tourism certification online, you will find a number of benefits.
These include the following:
- You can study from anywhere there is an internet connection, and you can study at a time that is convenient for you.
- You can also study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit, so if it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- You can study from any device including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- There are easily manageable modules, which help to make studying an enjoyable experience.
- Online support is available to help you stay on track.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which helps you to stay on the fast track while learning how to become a travel and tourism expert.
- Improving your prospects when applying for work in the field.
- When completing the course, you receive a certification that is respected in the industry.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Concept of Travel and Tourism
- Module 2 : Customer Service within the Tourism Industry
- Module 3 : Career Development within the Industry
- Module 4 : Sectors in the Industry
- Module 5 : The Fundamentals of Tourism Management
- Module 6 : Understanding the Reasons for Travel and Tourism
- Module 7 : Travel and Tourism Promotion
- Module 8 : Social Media and Tourism
- Module 9 : Understanding Tourism Policy and Strategy
- Module 10 : Tourism Planning and Development
- Module 11 : The Emergence of Ecotourism
- Module 12 : Long and Short Haul Destinations
- Module 13 : Domestic Tourism & the UK Market
- Module 14 : Current Trends in the Travel Industry
- Module 15: Travel and Tourism Issues to Contend With
In the below video, you will see the fundamentals of travel industry